Pea sized bump on inner labia, tenderness, ruptured, white discharge. What is going on?

I have a small pea size bump on my inner labia . It wasn t tender but I squeezed it and thought it ruptured but nothing came out. It seemingly ruptured beneath the skin and is now tender and swollen feeling. I ve had something similar before but when I squeezed it last time it popped and a thicker white substance came out. Should I be concerned that it ruptured beneath the skin? Could this be from toilet paper? Clogging a gland maybe? I have also been on antibiotics for over a week for bronchitis . I have never had a yeast infection that I am aware of. Any ideas or suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013