Pcos, stopped using birth control, having dark brown blood while urinating. What could be this?

i have pcos and have been on birthcontrol for the last 2 yrs and a month ago i got off the pill and my period came a week late and 2 wks after my period i went to use the restroom and there was dark brown blood when i wiped and so i put a tampoon on and figured i was startign my period or someting so at night i didnt see any blood on the tampoon so i took it out and the next mroning i went pee and only when i wipe there is dark blood and this has lasted 4days what could it be i dotn start my period for another 2 weeks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012