Pcos, no periods, stomach pain, pregnancy test negative, blood spots after urination

I have pcos so I have never had a period . Lately I have noticed i get a sharp pain in my stomach that almost knocks me over it happens a couple times a week. I took a pregnancy test to rule that out because I am also extremely tired all the time. It came back negative. I noticed this evening after urinating that I had a random large spot of blood on the tissue paper. This sounds gross but after whiping again there was nothing. This happened earlier this month as well. Is this something I should be concerned about ? I have a Dr. but he is very unhelpful when my ovaries became precancerous he told me the news and said to have a nice day.. no follow up instructions , explanation just have a nice day. They are now normal again and this incident concerns me. Any insight you have would be so helpful I don t know what to look for or what type of Dr to go to for the right information. Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012