Pcos, irregular periods, metformin hydrochloride xr, hemorrhagic cyst in ovary, clomid, duphaston, abdominal pain, unprotected sex

Hi. I am 25 years old.i have pco .i had irregular and no periods for a while and my doctor pescribed me metformin hydrochloride XR 1gm extended release.i took it for four months.On the 4th month i had no period and the ultrasound said i didnt ovulate the past month and had a hemorogic cyst(ovary).after that my doctor started me with clomid from day 2 to day 6(morning) and duphaston 10mg thrice a dayi copleted my first round of clomid and now taking duphaston(21st day).all i want to know,is it the right treament that i am getting? becuase i didnt try for a baby yet but still i was given infertility it safe. ps.does taking these medicine cause lower abdominal pain(ovary sides).im experiencing such pain from the past 5 days.i had unprotected sex but sure the sperm didnt go inside.still,who i preggo?
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012