Pcos, insulin resistance, metphormin, celexa, irregular periods

Hi, I am 19 years old and have a daughter who is almost 2 .. I also have pcos and insulin resitance I am on metphormin and celexa as well as depo shot for almoost 2 years now I had what seemed like a normal period 2 weeks ago but this morning when I got out of bed I had a big gsh of blood come pouring out of me, the bleeding stopped within an hour and now I have juust had another gush of blood but now it is accompanied by cramping (minor but still painfull) so my question is do you know what this bleeding is or why its happening and with it stopping and starting should I still talk to my dr about it
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012