Pcos, dark brown spotting, abdominal cramps, backache, protected intercourse

i was diagnosed of pcos in aug 2o11. i have my periods for 9 times a year. this time in may 2012... i noticed sumthing strange and that for the 1 st time....... a dark brown color spotting on my panty. only once. since then i have been having abdominal cramps and back ache. i had my periods last on 29th march 2012. i had sex with my husband around 21 st april, we used protection. semen was discharged outside after removal of condom..... away from me. i noticed this spotting on 11 th may. want to know wat it can be?
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012