Pcos. Painful sex, lubrication hurts. On spironolactone. Hselp?

Hello! My girlfriend and I have been together for over 2 years now and we're contemplating on having sex without a condom, but are not sure if we should wear one just be safe. We both heard it feels so much better without a condom, and as it stands, sex hurts her a lot as she has lubrication issues. My girlfriend has PCOS and is on the pill now for three years, taking it regularly primarily at the same time. some days she does forget and takes it a few hours late, but never misses a day! At the current moment, we use the pill and condoms when we have intercourse. There are no chances of STD's in either of us as I was her first, and I have always used a condom. Do you feel it would be safe to make love without a condom on? She is currently taking Spironolactone in treatment of PCOS. Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013