Patient of Ulcerative colitis, bloated feeling urge to use evacuate, inflammation. Need permanent cure ?

I am a patient of Ulcerative colitis since 1989.Now,my age is 58 yrs. I am not taking any allopathic medicene since last around 5 years.The disease was at its maximum till 2003-04.Infact iwas admitted to hospital in that period atleast two times a year.Though the gravity of the disease has reduced considerably,it has not fully gone.Every morning,I have to rush to toilet.There is an immediate urge,so much so that I need to have a toilet nearby.Infact,I have stopped thinking of going in a train or plane.Then all of sudden,the uncontroable urge to evacuate can hit me any time of the day.Feeling of bloating after meals, inflammation and evacuation in the evening,diarrhoea at regular intervals,say every 15 days or so are some of the features of my disease at present. Can you help me to lead a better life? Thanks in advance. With regards. AAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012