Patellar tendinitis, knee seems to be getting crooked, hip dropping, muscle weakness since treatment was not taken. Guidance?

It all started when I was diagnosed with patellar tendinitis last winter. The orthopedic doctor recommended physical therapy 3 days a week for 9 weeks, but unfortunately I didn t have the time and never scheduled appts. My knee seemed to be getting crooked, which I tried to prevent with a brace all summer. Then, I noticed my hip was awkward, like it was dropping. This was accompanied by muscle weakness or the inability to flex my inner thigh muscles. The muscle weakness/inability to build muscle is now felt throughout that whole side of my body. I m not totally sure if these symptoms are related to my knee/hip, but I also noticed pains in my shoulder, like the collarbone was coming out of its socket. Most recently, I noticed my ribs sticking out, almost like they were becoming less rounded and more like straight bones (if that makes sense.)
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer