Patchy hair growth on forearm after laser treatments. Will it go away?

Hi I am 24 year old male and I has 5 laser treatments on my forearms 2 of them were following the protocol which were 6 weeks apart and the rest of the 3 treatments were spread months apart. I had 4 treatments done with the gentle yag and the last one with the alexandrite it s been 4 months since my last treatment and I had patchy hai growth on my forearms it is mentally affecting me. My question is will it even out? And if so when? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012