Patchy bears. Is it due to heat? What medication can I take?

Hi, I am Male 30 years old, I have a very patchy beard small circles every where, this has been started 10 months ago, It is not stopping and every day I discover new patches , I visited more than 5 GPs and Dermatologist after making a blood test , they are all mentioned it is a common thing and I shall accept it !. Actually, it is affecting my looking in a bad way and I am not sure what is the reason behind it? Note: I was living in a hot country and moved to live in England year and half ago when i started to have a patchy beard. is there any medicine which I can take? Is Regaine is suitable medicine for treating these patches/ your advice is much appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013