Patchy and uneven skin tone, using skin lite, getting rashes all over the face. Alternate medicine?

Hi , I hd a real patchy and uneven skintone , i started using skinlite and it worked wonders on my skin , hwever i do follow a strict diet regime as well , i dis continued using skin lite fr 10 days and i got prickly heat rashes all over the face , wen started using skinlite back my skin ws back to tat same lovely glow , i heard tat it is not advisable to use skinlite , but i cnt stop using it , do i hve an alternate ?, pls do answer thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012