Patches on feet lesion on foot, patches on hand. Used honey. What are they?

I have small ( pin head) to large (dime) size patches on my feet and hands and between my toes and fingers, where the skin doesn t seem to sluff off as quickly as normal. I have recently developed tiny (1/4 to1/2 ) lesions only on my right foot (which also has some type of fungal problem for years [I m 68]) and a small patch on my right hand. I have been to a dermatologist who prescribed Taro Clobetasol cream. It worked quite well thinning the skin but it has NOT stopped the lesions or itching. I have used honey on the lesions and that seems to heal the lesion in 24 hours. I do not take any medications. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Carl Gawenus
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013