Patches of scaly skin with peeling and bumps on the outer part of vagina and neck leaving redness. Worrisome?

Good evening doc. I m really sad and bothered about my condition. The outer part of my vagina or may i say the surface is big patches of scaly skin and it s peeling and bumpy. When i peel it or it peels, the skin left is reddish. It happens all the time. There are also patches of scaly skin on my neck and at some part of my forehead . Doc please advice me :( i m really scared. Im 23y.o., thank you so much! Please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012