Patches of rough skin on body and dandruff on hair and eyebrow. Is it safe to use Antifungal pills?

I seem to be very prone to skin diseases caused by fungi . Patches of rough skin occasionally reoccurs on my face and other parts of my body from time to time. They look like ringworms but doesn t look exactly like it. I used to dab anti-fungi cream on it but there are just too many spots (although small) and I don t have enough time to dab each of them. I also have dandruff not only on my hair but seemingly on my eyebrows as well, and around my nostrils as well. I also have keloid scars. Why am I like this? They re not exactly as worse as what I see on google but still, I can t help but wonder what could possibly be the cause of my problems. I don t think it s in my family because I m the only member who suffers this. And about my problem on my fungi diseases, I m 16, do you think it s safe for me to use anti-fungi pills instead? And why is it that fungi seem more attracted to me than normal persons?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013