Patches of red spots on penis foreskin and lump, clear discharge. Why do I have irritation?

Hi, I have noticed for the last couple of months some slightly red small bumps around the opening of my penis and I did have some red patches under my foreskin and one red spot/lump which has since gone. I have also noticed a very small amount of clear discharge that is just enough to make the end feel damp as I move. I don't have any pain but I can feel a slight irritation from the tip. I am 31 and I have a long term partner.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013