Patches of itchy, red skin on testicles and anus. What is this?

Hello im 22 years of age, male, not many sexual partners... no sex for the past 2 months. ive noticed patches of itchy, red skin on the sack ( sometimes it flakes or peels) and around the anus , and its driving me crazy cause its hindering when i go out.i did have mild eczema when i was younger but its hasnt reoccurred since i was 9 or 10. ive never had this before and its not pleasant to look at and very uncomfortable. what is this ? what can i do to prevent it? will it reoccur? any home solutions so i dont have to embarrass myself in a clinic?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012