Patches of dry skin on the side of neck, lower back and stomach. Reasons ?

There are patches of dry skin located on the side of my neck, back, lower back, and stomach and a little under my arm pit. I am very active, I go to the gym 5 times a week and my diet is pretty good. Watch my protein carbs and calories. I take a multiple vitamin, whey for the past year. I hav no allegic reactions anymore. I used to break out in hogs when I ate sea food when I was 8ish. Now I am 23 Asian 5 10 205lbs 15% body fat.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012