Patches of dry and itchy skin above upper lip, under nose, on eyelids and neck. Burns to apply cream

I have really bad dry skin patches that I scratch over and over again because I hate the feel of dry skin above my upper lip right under my nose, on my eyelids, and on my neck. These patches get so dry and itchy and it s hard to find cream to put on them because everything burns! Since I scratch so much the skin becomes open and starts watering I guess you could say. I know I shouldn t be scratching but it s hard not to. I hate dry skin. I ve been to dermatologist s and none of them know exactly what it is. Some say psoriasis and some say eczema , till this day I still have no idea what is happening with my skin. It s all over my face and I can t take it. Can someone please help me with something I can do to cure or help calm whatever kind of rash this is. I can send pictures of it and everything, I just need some help because I am about to go crazy!!!! :(
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012