Patches and pimples on face. Have withdrawals from medication. Using momate, nadoxin, concotin. Suggest?

hi doctor,

I'm 31years(F) old with good skin & good fitness levels. A year ago due to dry skin condition I was recommended to use momate&nadoxin as a combination. Since, I got great results I continued applying this concoction every night. A month ago I started getting rashes on my face & was told by another dermatologist to stop momate immediately.
Like many people im having severe withdrawal symptoms of momate. Tight, patched skin with tiny pimples in patches over the face. I've received the following medication from the current dermatologist : doxy 100g tabs - twice a day for 15days. Top metro gel application in the night, suncros aqua gel daytime & cetaphil cleansing lotion to wash my face. Please do tell me if this will work on me. Also how long will it take for this to subside with the medication given.I'm very scared about this reaction on my face since I've always had clear good skin.
Please Help at the earliest....
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013