Patch on the sides of nose, increasing in size, bleeding on poking. What could it be?

I have a medium patch of something hard under the skin on the side of my nose . I don t know what it is but it has gotten larger. Another bump of the exact same characteristics popped up on the other side of my nose too. It looks like a little bump but when you actually feel it, it is something under the surface or something like an abnormal growth. I went to get some extractions done recently at a facial spa and the woman who did my extractions did not know what it was and even poked at it to see if she could get it off and she said nothing happened except bleeding . She told me it was probably just milia growing under the surface of my skin but i have had it for about 2-3 years and it doesn t get inflamed or anything it just grows. I am growing concerned on what this is, can you please tell me what are the possibilities of what it could be?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012