Patch on the lower leg, mild BP, diabetes. On oxetol, BP, sugar medicines. History of MDT therapy treatment for lepra infection. Advise?

Dr i was suffering with lepra infection since 1984, I took MDT therapy treatment for one Year, I was allright in year 2008 I develop A patch, on my right leg lower side. Doctor Advised me to take oxetol 150 mg Apan tablets Iam taking since 2 years still doctor advise Me to continue it, iam having little BP and Sugar also taking separate durgs for this. Please advise me
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012