Patch on either side of inner thighs that are swollen and itchy. Took OxyElite weight loss tablets. Allergy ?

I am 5.9 aged 33. I have a patch on either side of My inner thighs that are swollen, and itchy and I have welts that get aggravated when I scratch them - i dont have any other patches anywhere else on my body. I have no allergies of any kind. The itchiness started on wed night/thurs morning. I can only assume one of 3 things that I ve done differently since this has started. Laundry that didnt wash properly and the chemicals didnt properly wash out of the pants I wore. Pizza I had eaten that I have not eaten in a few months and using a foreign bathroom. Also I have been taking OxyElite weight loss tablets the past 2 weeks. I ve used it previously and have had no reaction to them. I have taken Nyquil in the evening on monday and tuesday - would those to conflict to give me a reaction? Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012