Patch of ringworm on face, treated as eczema, getting close to eye. Treatment?

Hi, my little girl has a huge patch of ringworm on her face. The Dr. was treating it as eczema for a few weeks so it really got big. It is very close to her eye and we were told to use Lotrimin 3 times a day for 1 month. We ve used it for 2 days now, no improvement , and my daughter rubs at it and I feel like it s been sheer luck that it hasn t gotten in her eye yet. I m just wondering if this is the most practical / effective way to treat this...?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013