Patch of raised dry skin in the pubic area. Chances of eczema?

I am a male, age 20, height 6ft 2inch, weight 11 stone . I have a patch of dry skin in the pubic region that has been there for a few weeks now, I thought it might go away but it hasn t. the skin is slightly duller in colour to the rest of my skin, it isn t particularly itchy, doesn t hurt. I only noticed when I felt it, it feels rougher and is slightly raised above the rest of my skin. It looks like some kind of exma but i have never had exma anywhere else before. What could this be? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013