Patch of flat brown speckles on chest since years, size constant, occasionally gets itchy and flaky. Remedy?

I am 24 year old female. For several years I have had a patch of flat light brown spots/freckles on my chest ( I have a large chest and it is between my breasts). It hasn t really changed size wise, but sometimes it flakes and gets itchy. I have tried differant soaps so I don t think it is an allergice reaction. For the past several days I have applied Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula skin therapy Lotion...which I thought was helpiing but has only made it more red
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012