Patch of dry skin, discolored, post menopausal, high BP, high cholesterol, extreme stress, husband died of brain tumor, self employed

I have a patch of dry skin that has started in the last two weeks to discolor (turning dark). I am post menopausal for a year or so, have high blood pressure an slightly high cholesterol (both managed by medications). I have been under extreme stress as I spent the last year looking after my husband who died two months ago of a brain tumor and have, of neccesity, been self-employed for four years because no one will hire me at my age.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012