Past 2 months I have no menses due to Cyst in right Ovary. Took duphaston for period, is there any problem to get pregnant ?

Hello Doctor, Name:Thressia , Age:25 ,Married, Children- No.For the past 2 months i have no menses and pregnancy test too is negative. My height is 5ft 5inch. My weight was 67 kg in January and now i am 75 kg in April. A gyno told me its cyst near my right ovary which is the reason for not having menses.Gyno said in medical terms its a simple cyst it neither too short not too big about 4 cm. Now they have given me Duphaston for the periods to come and exactly after 1 week my menses started.Gyno also told me to take BELARA-(belara chlormadinone acetate ethinyl estradiol) from the first day of the period for 3 months and further scan to know the cyst on the right overy has gone. This my medical history till now.My Question is 1) Whether the above treatment specially the pills i am having has any effect on my fertilty and health and whether it is a normal way of treatment? 2) Is there any problem getting preganent when the cyst is present. Please advise
Asked On : Tue, 10 May 2011