Passing stools number of times, feeling of incompleteness. Solution for the problem?

I m a 50 years young lady. For the past few years I ve been having problems with my bowels. I would want to pass motion a number of times if I have to get out of my house . But If I stay home, I just go once. But very rarely there s a free flow in my motions. Mostly its a feeling of incompleteness, That s the reason I go a number of times when I need to go out . In the early years I used to dread going out. But later on I decided to fight it and get out everyday. Well doc, any suggestions to this problem?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Hi..try taking pre-probiotics in night..and eat fresh curds and bananas and whole grains... basically high fiber and healthy diet...

Dr. Ashish Verma