Passing spots of blood, clots during 10 weeks of pregnancy. Miscarriage?

Hello, my aunt is 10 weeks pregnant and just this afternoon she s been passing out spots of blood and she tells me she feels pressure on her stomach . And just about 10-15 minutes ago she passed out more blood and it was like a blood clot. I have no idea what this is but I looked it up online and some sites say it might be a miscarriage but since I live in New Jersey and my aunt lives in New York (she s at my house) there is no way I could get contact with her doctor. So can you please help?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012