Passing red urine after being administered ferrous. Matter of concern?

My mother has recently been prescribed new drugs including ferrous sulf, mag-oxide, metoprolol er succinate, doc-q-lace. Also 6 days ago had been admitted to the hospital with an Hg of 5. She was given blood transfusions and several bags of ferrous. - a red fluid administered intravenously. She has a reddish brown urine . This morning I thought it was due to the ferrous administered at the hospital but tonight it s still the same color. And she came home last evening. Shoul I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012