Passing hard stools and have pimple near anus. Diagnosed with IBS. Suggest

hello sir from last two months i am passing hard stools.intially the stool is very hard followed by normal stool.i went to the doctor he told ur suffering from IBS and advised me some medicines.while using the medicines i started passing blood with my stool and now he says u got piles and is treating it.but still my initial stool is too hard and since last fortnight i had a pimple near my anus on left side it disappeared after 5 days then a pimle on right side dissappeared after 3 days .now i got a pimple at the end of my anus.i am confused what is happening .pls advice me what should i do
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013