Passing greenish yellow watery stool after every feed, prescribed Cefixime, Zinc, Oflaxin. Will this cure ?

My son is 3months old, last 20days he is passing stool for every feeding even some times he passess stool as pure as water,now his stool is greenish yellow,watery stool and gassy stool initially our dr rxed cefixime and zinc and probiotic but no response now v have done a motion test, the result came that blood present reducing substances ++ pus cells 2-3/hpf RBCs4 - 6 /hp . And my ped adviced to give ofloxacin . Is that will be cure or need any more medicines?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013