Passing gas, mucus discharge, constipation, raw burning sensation around rectum. Treatment options?

I have noticed for the past couple of days I have been passing gas with a mucas discharge with a bad smell. It is normal for me not to have a bowel movement for several days or even a week. It has been about 5 days since my last movement. First of all I don t not eat like I should sometimes days with out having a solid meal, just snacking here and there. I have also noticed a raw burning feeling around my rectum . I am a bit concerned!
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012