Passing frequent, runny stools. Acid reflux causing cough, vomitting. Burning in anus. Suggestions?

Hello. I am 26, I weigh 315 pounds & for the past 3 days I have had to go to the bathroom very frequently and every time it is loose, watery, runny stool . Along with this, I woke up early this morning from a bad acid reflux reaction that caused me to cough until I vomited & I had trouble calming down my breathing afterwards. I still have frequent bathroom trips with runny stool & each time my anus burns & tingles worse.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013