Passing blood while urinating. Prescribed antibiotics for bacterial infection. Blood in stools on stopping. Reason?

My husband when he urinates passes blood . He has been passing blood for about 6 weeks. His doctor trated him for a baterial infection and on the 9th day of a 10 day antibiotic it stopped. Then a week later he started passing blood through his stool . The blood is bright red first thing in the morning and then he begins to clear. He has had no pain when he urinates or has a bowel movements. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013