Passing black stools after being treated for dengue fever. Reason?

I had fever from october 26th i went for the hospital and my doctor suggested me to take tablets. Later my fever didn t stopped and lasted till November 12th , in between i didn t had fever for four days. Then i went to another hospital where they advised me to take a blood test . The blood test result came as dengue positive and typhoid positive. Here in India, dengue is a human killing disease and hence the hospital suggested me to get admitted in Government hospital. I was admitted in the hospital and was discharged only day before yesterday. But the Government hospital blood report result came as dengue negative and even my platelet increased from 1.2 to 1.8. But from day before yesterday i pass motion black in colour. I am really afraid of this. Please tell me the reason for this.Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012