Passed stools twice after intensive activity workouts. Due to excessive caffeine intake?

I just went for a boot camp that consisted of intensive activity workouts (I Also took a pre workout) I ate a good meal when I came home & now I have been to the bathroom twice which is really out of the ordinary for me -- this may seem silly but I m just curious whether its due to per workout consisting of lots of caffeine?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
  Anonymous's Response
Hello User,
As per your question, actually Diarrhea is called when a person passes stools more than 3 times a day and persistently. Caffeine(like in Tea, coffee, soda) may cause motility enhancement but passing stools for 2 times doesn't have to be worried about. Watery stools or painful / bloody stools would bring up the actual attention. But in your case it could probably be because of workout and caffeine which increased your metabolism and intestinal motility caused to pass stools.
Have a great health.