Passed out after smoking hookah, had ringing in ears, hot and cold surges, tunnel vision. Is it due to nicotine ?

I recently passed out. I had been smoking hookah shortly before, I smoke fairly often but have never had a problem before. But tonight after smoking I walked around a little and passed out. Before passing out my ears were ringing, I had tunnel vision , and I felt surges of hot and cold all over my body. After passing out a friend of mine said my pupils were really dialated. About a half hour after passing out we checked my blood pressure and it was 115 over 80 which I believe to be normal. Could the passing out be because of the nicotine?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013