Passed menopause. Thickened endometrium with cystic grandular hyperplasis of endometrium. Cancer chances?

I am 49 yrs old passing menopause stage.My periods stopped 6 yrs before. Last year i had mensus lasting for 3-4 days somehere in august ,sept and october. I had my rouine check in tata hospital for breast and pap . Endometrium shown 9 mm thickness and went for D & C , My bioposy report reveals cystic grandular hyperplasis of endormetrim. Pl tell me what is this and what is the chance or cancer
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013