Passed gestational diabetes test. Very low blood sugar levels. Why is this happening?

I passed my Gestational diabetes test but today i was feeling very light headed and shakey like i have numerous times so i used a coworkers accu check and my sugar was 65. I ate lunch and then felt better. my nurse told me to check it again two hours after eating lunch and my sugar was 80. I know that 80 is normal but 65 isn t and a few weeks ago i had tunnel vision but my doctor said their was no reason for it so we will just wait to see if it happens again. I am 32 weeks pregnant now. does this mean i have GD now?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012