Passed away with heavy bleeding from mouth and nose, was suffering with GIST tumor, aortic aneurysm. Cause of death?

Pleae help, my father passed away the other day, he had a GIST tumor and also an aortic anuerysm, he was found on his side, holding onto side rail of bed, there was a significant amount of blood on bed and also coming from his nose and mouth, the night before he was complaining of a discomfort in his chest area and upper abdomen . what could have killed him and do you think it was quick
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012