Partner touched penis after having vaginal fluid on finger. At risk for STDs?

hi , Iam a 30 yrs old male indulged in an act with an escort. She took my finger & started fingerin herself , & afetra couple of seconds I had an ejaculation to which I held on to my Pe**s using the same finger with vaginal fluid holding the shaft area. Pls note I wasn t wearin a condom pluthnxs I dint get into insertive intercourse , my question is am I at risk for holding my pe**s with the finger dipped in vaginal fluid? thanhks
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013