Partner not ovulating, had miscarriage, had STD. Any drugs for infertility?

Hi am very worried about my partner and i was accaully wondering if you lot could help me and her and help us understand she been going to the doctors recently and getting test for ovulating she been for several tests her bloods been taken we had a miscarriage a few months back also... we got a reply from the doctors not that long ago that she is not ovulating but hey dont understand why she believes that she is infertility but am sure it is just somthing stupid stopping this we had a little problem with a STD before but we got that rid of in just a few weeks but we werent ment to have sex during on the mediction but we did with comdom am accaully just woundering if the drugs you get for infertility could accauly help us if possible to stop our doubt if you have anything and know what could help please let me know thanks as am very worried about her. doctors also said there was a lack of hormones in her body. if there is anything to help how would i approach her with this information?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012