Partner inserted finger with sperm into vagina during fertile period. Pregnancy chance?

Please help me. I wanna ask something. I am in the fertile period and man put his finger with sperm into my vagina but we have not penetrate. Is it possible to get pregnant? I am taking Norethisterone 5 mg (3 x 1 tablet) starting in the 3rd night and its gonna for 5 days. My last period started on 10 October. I am still waiting my next period. What is the affect of this drug and what about my period , is it gonna come late or early? What abt the possibilty of pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012