Partner having orgasm without being aware of it, no signs, watery discharge. Cause?

A few weeks ago, my new boyfriend and I started a sexual relationship. The first few times, I noticed that he had very quick orgasms. I thought nothing of it until the last few times that we have done the deed, I noticed that he was not aware that he had reached an orgasm. He only noticed when we went to change positions that the condom was full. This alarmed me because the discharge seemed to be rather watery and he did not have any affects of a man who was having an orgasm (ie. no increase in speed, movements or moans). I understand that a man can have precum prior to an orgasm but this was way too much to be precum and it was also a milky white color. The discharge could easily pass as orgasmic fluid but somehow I think that there may be something wrong. What could this be? Am I over reacting?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. I think you are over reacting. It is your boy friend, who is supposed to be worried. He is having orgasm. He is ejecting. Young people do have watery semen for more efficacy. His pleasure is supposed to be there but not as you see in sex movies and blue films. Actually those actors are over acting. Some people enjoy orgasm in silence and some hiss and some get tight and some moan. Everything cannot happen together and the way of reaction changes almost every time. Therefore, you are supposed to be over reacting.

You and your boy friend might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.