Partner hates to give oral sex. Tips to make it interesting?

How can I make my girlfriend of almost 3 years like oral sex? She just doesn t enjoy it like I do. With her mouth being sort of small and my penis being, well you know, its hard for her to give me oral sex with any discomfort. I tell her she does a good job and that it feels amazing, which it does! I know I m not the best at giving her oral sex, but I never did until I met her so I am a little unexperienced with it but I would like to get a lot better at it! Any tips on how to get her to like it instead of disliking it so much?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear logan.klein, To like to do certain sexual activity and enjoy it also is a personal choice. But one thing you can do don't ask her to do you oral sex in start of your lovemaking . try to excite her by non genital play and you gradually move to her vagina giving very gentle approach ... but make sure you are in 69 position and don't force or verbally her to do the same to you, as her excitement levels rise damp sure she will start giving you the oral and during she is giving oral you show more pleasure you are receiving with her approach by extra moaning and and your expression , and don't compliment for her approach it may make her conscious something should go untold.