Partner has orgasm without being aware of it, does not react during orgasm, semen is watery. What could the cause be?

Partner having orgasm without being aware of it, no signs, watery discharge . Cause? A few weeks ago, my new boyfriend and I started a sexual relationship. The first few times, I noticed that he had very quick orgasms. I thought nothing of it until the last few times that we have done the deed, I noticed that he was not aware that he had reached an orgasm. He only noticed when we went to change positions that the condom was full. This alarmed me because the discharge seemed to be rather watery and he did not have any affects of a man who was having an orgasm (ie. no increase in speed, movements or moans). I understand that a man can have precum prior to an orgasm but this was way too much to be precum and it was also a milky white color. The discharge could easily pass as orgasmic fluid but somehow I think that there may be something wrong. What could this be? Am I over reacting?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
What you are talking is a pre mature ejeculation.
Some times the period between arousal & ejeculation is very less cause this problem like no movements no increase in speed.
It is not a disease but in initial sexual act it happens.
Discuss this with him.
So nothing to worry.He will learn to increase the gap after some more act.
Thanks.