Partner has azoospermia, scheduled for IUI-D. What are its benefits and disadvantages?

I am 28 yrs old with regular periods. and good functional right fallopian tube and sacculation in left tube., I will have to go in for IUI-D due to my husband suffering from Azoospermia . pls advise the benefits and disacvbantages of IUI -D. Als I am on Day 2 of my cycle and wanto plan this month. Pls advise medication from today....i am in Pune, India. Aso pls suggest if i will have to take folic along with all-9. Pls help
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012