Partner had pimple near the vagina, had unprotected sex. Chances of getting STD?

sir,i had sex with prostitute yersterday nite,after having i oberved tht the condom had been tored,as soon as i noticed i washed with dettol and soap.and i observed a small pimple like thing is thr near her vaginal part,as i asked her she said itz becoz of heat in the body.as one of my friend told me ,i had norflox-400 in the morning.today evening i had consulted doctor,he told me now we can t say anything,and he precribed me cetrizine hydrocloride and taxim -o tablets and blood tests.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012